श्री राज ठाकरे
Funny Indian Hindi Jokes
Listing for Sebi Registered Advisories
DO AN DONT'S FOR DIWALI
- Light up even the darkest corners of your house with candles and earthen lamps.
- Eat sweets in moderation.
- Wear cotton clothes as far as possible.
- Girls and women should tie their hair properly.
- Keep buckets of water and blankets ready, in case a fire breaks out.
- Play with fireworks under parental / adult supervision.
- Wear short / tight fitting clothes. Avoid long loose clothes which are likely to catch fire.
- Remember emergency phone numbers like fire, doctor, ambulance.
DIWALI SMS / MESSAGES
- Don't burn crackers in the daytime.
- Don't wear synthetic clothes while playing with crackers.
- Don't bend over too much near the candle while igniting fireworks.
- Don't handle fireworks like rockets and bombs all by yourself. Ask elders to help you.
- Do not eat too many sweets. You will have an upset stomach.
- Don't hold the crackers or sparklers too close to your clothes or your body.
- Don't throw fireworks towards your friends or siblings.
Film Star Birthday