Business Tips for Indian Business
1) Become known as a powerful resource for others. When you are known as a strong resource, people remember to turn to you for suggestions, ideas, names of other people, etc. This keeps you visible to them.
2) Keep in touch with those who may benefit from what you do and vice versa.
3) Have a clear understanding of what you do and why, for whom, and what makes your doing it special or different from others doing the same thing.
4) Ask open-ended questions to your juniors as well as seniors related to the work. its opens up the discussion and shows listeners that you are interested in them.
5) Think ahead. Establish things before you need them. Doing so helps avert crisis and awkward situations, and helps solve problems before they arise
6) As the leader of your company, you want your employees to perform at their best. self-confident employee who knows his or her role in the success of the company performs better.
7) Get off the phone as soon as possible. When a caller keeps you on the phone longer than necessary, gently prompt him to end the call. You could tell them that you have another call, that you are on a tight deadline or, if they have requested something, tell them that you want to get started on it immediately.
8) Stay focused on the activity at hand. When you're tired of working on something, move on to something else, but avoid jumping from project to project.